A Young Woman After God's Own Heart: A Teen's Guide to Friends, Faith, Family, and the Future By Elizabeth George
What does it mean to live God in your everyday life? It means knowing and following God's perfect plan for you as a young woman. Learn how to...
- grow close to God
- get along with your family and friends
- make the right kinds of choices
- become more like Jesus
- prepare for the future
- fulfill the desires of your heart
As you read along, you'll find yourself caught up in the exciting adventure of a lifetime--that of becoming a woman after God's own heart! You'll love the special "Heart Response" sections created just for you. And the practical "Things to Do Today" will help you in your desire to know and follow God.
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers; Reissue edition (April 1, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0736959742
- ISBN-13: 978-0736959742
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.6 x 7.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces