A Couple After God's Own Heart Interactive Workbook: Building a Lasting, Loving Marriage Together By Jim George and Elizabeth George
In A Couple After God's Own Heart Interactive Workbook, Jim and Elizabeth George build on the content of their book, A Couple After God's Own Heart, to create a companion guide that leads husbands and wives through a fascinating study on God's plan for marriage. Through a unique blend of Bible study material, questions for thought, and "What Can I Do Today?" applications, couples will grow a closer and deeper union as they...
- learn from the successes and failures of key couples in the Bible
- discover the essentials to a better marriage
- participate in discussions designed to stimulate communication with each other
- set and apply goals that help husbands and wives be all God designed them to be
- determine how to make the best of the strengths and weaknesses in their relationship
This friendly and practical study offers life lessons from a variety of well-known couples in Scripture, and will equip spouses to experience more and more of the incredible bliss only God can bring into a marriage.
- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers; Ina Wkb edition (January 1, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0736955208
- ISBN-13: 978-0736955201
- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 0.3 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces